– Upfront job quoting and fair market pricing
– Professional and honest project assessment
– No pressure sales
– High quality craftsmanship
– Professional and courteous installers
– Full communications (scheduling, answers to questions, regular construction updates, and close out proceedures)
As soon as Jason was able to begin working, he started working for his parent’s family business. After 16 years in the construction field doing installations, sales, and managing; he started Capstone Home Improvement in 2010, with the desire to expand into a full service contracting company. Conducting work on both interiors and exteriors of residential and commercial projects.
To be a full service remodeling contractor that provides the highest quality of craftsmanship, products, and customer service to each client’s project. Conducting each experience with honesty and integrity from start to finish. Resulting in customer loyalty and network referral clientele.
Jason Van Beck – President
Josiah Swartz – Sales & Estimating
Ken Karakula, Jr – Operational Manager
Lydia Jenkins – General Administrations
Jason and his family